Advice on a stroller!

I have been looking at new baby gear and I just don't know what I want this time around! I still am un-decided about a double stroller. Part of me wants one so I have it just in case and then the other part of me doesn't know if I would ever use it? I used the Chicco Travel System with Brody, plus we have a jeep jogger stroller, and a graco umbrella stroller! I love a variety of stroller's. I would like to sell myold Chicco Travel System but would keep the other two. Now the question... Do I get a new infant car seat and double stroller or do I just get a new single travel system? I am not wanting to get something super exspensive just in case I would't get much use out of it!

Here are the few I am looking at...... Please let me know if you have or know of anyone that have used these and can give advice :)

Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller

Contours Options Tandem Stroller
Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Empower Women Serikan Diri Di Aidilfitri with Garnier | TechForGood | Mydin !

#DriveAgainstDiabetes With Diabetes Malaysia and Ascensia Diabetes Care!

Amazing Advertisers || February 2015