Hudson Trent- 4 Months Old

Hudson Trent- 4 months old

I am a little late in posting this but a little late is better than never, right? Right!


This is what sweet Hudson is up to at 4 months old....

Hudson you are my big boy ( just as your big brother was) you weigh 16 lb and 8 oz and you are 26 inches long. You are an awesome eater and still nursing sometimes every 2-3 hours and sometimes every hour. You have also started rice cereal mixed with breast milk and you absolutely love it! I moved you up to a size 3 in diapers and you are wear anywhere from 6-9 months in clothing. You are a very happy baby and you love to be held. You have also been rolling over from you belly to your back. You love chewing on things so I think you have started teething, maybe we will get a tooth soon? You have also started grabbing at toys and holding on to little toys, so cute.  You have went on your 2nd big road trip to Atlanta, GA for a week and you did a great job! You are sleeping pretty good at night, not great but pretty good, each night is different. You sleep just like your brother did, every night is a different story. You sleep right beside mommy. You love your paci and you will only take MAM. You smile so much and it is a smile that just melts Mommas heart, it is adorable. You are so easy to make smile, very happy and always in a good mood!! You have also gone swimming for the 1st time and you LOVE IT, you cried when I got your out! I can't believe you are already 4 months old ( almost 5 now)!

I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Empower Women Serikan Diri Di Aidilfitri with Garnier | TechForGood | Mydin !

#DriveAgainstDiabetes With Diabetes Malaysia and Ascensia Diabetes Care!

Amazing Advertisers || February 2015