Aloha Sprinklerinos, I do believe Spring is in the air and this pleases me muchly. And what better way to introduce the sunshine than with some cracking monthly advertisers! I hope you're all cosy, perhaps with a snack or two ready because it's a long'un. Enjoy! Source The Crown Wings The Crown Wings is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog written by Jessica, she’s quite the brainbox don’t cha know? If there’s a vintage market, an accessory sale or a trove of shiny treasures, Jessica will be there to blog about it all. As well as blogging about her fashion finds and love of all things sparkly, Jessica writes in depth, helpful reviews on beauty and skincare products. I feel there is no facemask that has not had the luxury of being placed upon Jessica’s beautiful face, she’s reviewed them all I tell ya! If you too are a beauty lover then Crown Wings is your muse. Franco Florenzi Ahoy there sailor! Or sailor accessory loving guy or gal, I’ve found a treasure trove of nau...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét